NRS200: Indoor Room Station with Remote Scan and Master Volume
The Model NRS200WH Indoor Room Station with Remote Scan and Master Volume (White) is designed for indoor use with the NM200 Music/Communication System Master. This model room station features a volume control, privacy button, talk and listen buttons, audio input and radio station scan buttons, and radio, CD, or auxiliary audio volume control buttons. This model room station is also available in almond (NRS200AL)
When the TALK button is pressed, the person at the room station can talk to all other room stations set to intercom or radio/intercom. When the LISTEN button is pressed the person at the room station can listen to all stations set to intercom or radio/intercom unless the station has its PRIVACY button pressed. Pressing both TALK and LISTEN buttons communicate with the door speaker.
The volume of the master unitís built-in AM/FM radio receiver, CD and auxiliary audio input can be controlled with the MUSIC VOLUME buttons. The master unitís radio can also be turned on or off using these buttons. Pressing both the MUSIC VOLUME buttons will cause the master unitís radio to scan the preset stations and music sources. Pressing both the MUSIC VOLUME buttons for four seconds can activate an accessory door release mechanism or a security systemís panic alarm.
For room station rough-in, order the Model NRKR200R-5 Rough-in Ring (5-pack).
* White color face plate
* Volume control sets sound level
* Privacy button to prevent monitoring from other room stations or master unit
* Communicates with door speakers, other room stations, and master unit
* Power, volume, and scan control of the master unitís built-in AM/FM radio receiver
* Scans auxiliary, CD, AM, and FM sources
* Can activate door release mechanism or a security systemís panic alarm
Intercom Door Station with Bell Button
The Intercom Door Station with Bell Button is a voice communications interface that mounts adjacent to a primary entry door. This model is compatible with the NM200 and NM100 Music/Communication Systems.
Pressing the lighted bell button will trigger the doorbell chime on the Music/Communications system to announce a visitor. Two-way voice communication with the resident occurs through the unitís built-in speaker.
The door station mounts recessed in the wall using a Model NRKR300D Door Station Rough-in Enclosure.
* Bright brass, Antique Gold, White, and Nichole finish faceplate
* With or Without Lighted bell button
* Two-way voice communications
* Mounts in Model NRKN300D Door Station Rough-in Enclosure