M&S Systems 200, 203, and 208 Discontinued Music Intercom System
If Upgrading we have listed some thing that you need to know below.
Upgrade Intercom Questions
This system is one of the intercoms that would replace the system you have. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about replacing intercoms.
- Can existing wire be re-used? – YES
- Can existing room/patio stations from the 200, 203, & 208 be re-used on a new master unit? – NO (these stations will need to be replaced)
- Do the room station rough in rings/box need to be replaced? – NO (in almost all cases the new frames will mount to the existing rough in ring/box)
- Are the new master units and room/patio stations the same size? – NO (new systems today are all smaller but frames are included so that no patching of drywall is needed)
- Does the rough in box within the wall for the master unit need to be replaced? – YES (However, with the IntraSonic Retro-M system the existing box can often be re-used)
- Can a portable music device like an Ipod be played on the newer systems – YES (please let us know if this is a feature your interested in)
- What if the current system has a CD player or cassette deck? - You would need to upgrade your system with one that has a ipod/cd player if you plan to avoid patching the wall.
- Does system come with a warranty? – YES (all intercom systems come with a 2 year warranty. BEC Audio is an “Authorized Dealer”