Nutone NM100 Home Intercom System (LOWEST Nutone Prices Online)
CALL For Design Help and we will email you a custom quote on the Nutone NM100 Today!
NuTone NM100 Intercom System Replacement Upgrade
The Model NM100 Intercom Music Retrofit System Master (White) is a full-function intercom and music distribution system designed for retrofit applications in residential use. The master unit can replace older intercom systems that use three-wire or four-wire connections to the room stations. The system supports up to 15 room stations and up to three door speakers. The built-in AM/FM radio tuner allows setting eight AM station presets and eight FM station presets. The backlit liquid crystal display shows the operation mode, audio source, radio frequency, volume setting, and time. With the optional Model NC300WH Add-on 6-disc CD changer installed, the display shows the disc number selected and the track number currently playing.
Room stations have pushbuttons that control the system operation. Retrofit room and patio stations connect to the master unit using the installation’s existing wiring. All room station models can select talk or listen to other room stations, door speakers and the master unit. Each has an intercom volume control. The Model NRS103WH or NRS104WH room stations and NPS103WH or NPS104WH patio stations can select the audio source, control the radio tuner, and set the master music volume.
For access control, the optional Model DRW Door Release Mechanism can be installed and activated from the master unit or room stations. The optional three-note Model NA3003C or eight-note Model NA3008C chime modules provide a selection of door chime sounds.
For master unit rough in and finish-out components order the Model NWH300 Wall Housing Kit to mount the NM100 master. If the optional Model NC300WH Add-on CD Changer is used, order the NWH300C CD Combination Wall Housing Kit. For the retrofit frames, follow this guide:
- When replacing a master only system with a NM100WH master use a Model dmcFM Master Retrofit Mounting Frame.
- When replacing a combination system with a NM100WH and NC300WH CD combination system use a Model NF100CWH Combination Retrofit Mounting Frame.
- When replacing a master only system with a NM100WH and NC300WH combination system use a Model NF200MWH Combination Mounting Frame. Note: This type of retrofit will require the hole in the wall to be made larger.
- For all retrofit indoor room stations use a Model NF300RWH Room Station Retrofit Mounting Frame (available in white, almond).
- For all outdoor or high sun area flush-mount retrofit patio stations use a Model NF300RWH Patio Station Retrofit Mounting Frame
- For all outdoor surface-mount patio stations use a Model dmc1HRWS Surface-mount Rough-in Enclosure
- For NuTone door speaker replacements use Model dmcFD Door Speaker Retrofit Mounting Frame (not required when replacing old style M&S door speakers).
NOTE: All room stations, patio stations, and door speakers must be replaced when installing a NM100 retrofit system.
- White faceplate color
- Retrofit for 3 and 4-wire intercom systems
- Supports up to 15 room stations
- Supports up to 3 door speakers
- 30 Watts (RMS) maximum output power
- Two music source inputs
- Eight AM and eight FM radio station tuner presets
- Stereo upgrade with optional power amplifier
- Remote volume and source control from room stations
- Intercom only and door release features
- Programmable monitor override
- Automatic on/off feature
- Optional three-note and eight-note door chime
- 15.25" W x 5.3125" H