WIRELESS NURSE CALL SYSTEMS | PENDANTS & PUSH BUTTONS
Manufactured in the USA, our wireless nurse call systems that we provide at BEC Integrated Solutions have led the industry for almost 20 years. All 50 states, many foreign countries and over 2,500 medical facilities have purchased the wireless nurse call systems that we provide. Medical facilities from all territories rely on the wireless nurse call system for staff and patient safety. The MV200, MV400 and a PC based system are the three nurse call systems that we offer. These products are reliable, flexible and affordable, with numerous features available to meet any facility’s needs.
Why We "Are" The Best Wireless Nurse Call System :
- Huge savings on Installation costs. "Delivered PRE-Programmed" NO Reoccurring Costs or Software UpgradesUse an INSTALLER of Your Choice
- Easily expand on your system even if several years have passed since installing our system. With many wireless nurse called competitors, third-party hardware is used and that often prevents you from having compatibility when adding hardware to your system. Third-party manufacturers make changes or discontinue hardware rendering your system incompatible with new components. Not with our wireless nurse call system.
- FREE System Support for the life of the system!
- Made in the USA
- Many more features than our competitors
- Found to be most affordable wireless nurse call system in its class.
- Most professional and experienced tech-support team in the industry.
- Top notch system designers that will help you design a system to meet your needs.
- We have one of the only UL1069 rated wireless nurse call system on the market. We surpass all of our competitors on UL requirements.
- Unlike most, our wireless nurse call system is NOT built using Innovonics hardware. Everything is manufactured from one plant here in the United States. We are not reliant on what a third-party manufacturer might change.
The wireless nurse call systems that we provide offer pendant transmitters that can be used by patients to request staff assistance and to notify staff if a patient falls or attempts to leave his/her assigned location. There are multiple methods of communication using wireless nurse call. PC console or wireless, pager, email, LED reader board, or phone calls and text messages are many methods of notification. Wireless nurse call allows staff to receive text messages notifying them of calls or reminders including patient information. Smoke detection, motion detection, bed/chair exit pads, equipment status, and mass energy notification are a few other features of wireless nurse call.
DOWNLOAD pdf - Wireless Nurse Call Catalog
DOWNLOAD pdf - Console Feature Comparison
UL1069 Wireless Nurse Call Options Available
Our PC based wireless nurse call system is the most advanced wireless nurse call that we at BEC Integrated Solutions offer. It is our exclusive wireless nurse call option that allows nearly any existing patient technology system within a facility to be merged into one unified wireless call bell system. We also have UL1069 wireless nurse call system options available.
Our MV400 wireless nurse call system that we offer at BEC Integration Solutions is a mid-level system best fit for assisted living homes and various medical facilities. The MV400 pairs as many as 250 various transmitters. This system can be paired with pagers or cellphones to enhance quick communication in emergency situations.
Our MV200 wireless nurse call system is the most basic wireless nurse call system that we at BEC Integration Solutions offer. The MV200 supports as many as 48 wireless emergency call stations or devices. Upon pressing a call button, the wireless consoles will sound an alarm tone while showing the patient name or room number requesting help.
Wireless Nurse Call Pendants with Four Functions
- Fall impact
- Location information
- Elopement risk
- Call assistance
Wireless Nurse Call Optional Software and Equipment
- Wireless stations for patients and staff
- Dome and sconce lights with multi-color options that wire in parallel on a single pair
- Security, Fire, HVAC
- Smoke, motion, glassbreak and water detectors
- Patient wandering technology
- Desktop and computer consoles
- Memory care predictive software
- Server software
Other Features and Functions of Wireless Nurse Call
- Access system remotely
- Back up data both on and off site
- Mass notification
- Ten options for notifying staff
- Standard call analysis reports
- Standard battery back up
- UL1069 Edition 7 for Skilled and Acute Care
- UL2560 for Assisted Living
- Industrial grade embedded computer with solid state hard drive
CONTACT US - For Discounted Project Bids, Product Selection, Design Assistance, or any questions.
Upon completing the following quote form, your fully customized and complete Wireless Nurse Call System kit will be sent to the email address that you provide. You may call us or place an order directly from the quote PDF that is sent to your email. We strive to send your quote to you within 24-48 hours.