Returns and Exchanges:
Our goal at BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC is to provide a pleasant buying experience, which includes a consumer friendly return policy. Once you have received your order, if for any reason you are unhappy, we offer a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee (initial shipping & handling fees may be subtracted from the refunded amount for all returns). Please Note: Return postage for items being sent back to us is the customer's responsibility. We do not refund postage paid for any returns or exchanges that are sent back to our store. Exchanges for order items where customer ordered in error may carry a handling fee.
BEC does not accept returns after the 30 day grace period. The restocking fee for items returned will be 15% and we do not refund any shipping costs. In rare situations BEC will evaluate returns on an individual basis for those individuals that are requesting a return after the 30 day period. In this case the restocking fee will be 25% and again we do not refund shipping costs.
Refunds may take 7 - 10 business days for processing. Some items sold are special order and cannot be returned. Please check with us before your purchase if you have questions.
The customer is required to contact to request a RMA/ticket number
Important Return Information:
- Products must be returned to BEC intact, uninstalled and in original packing with all applicable manuals/materials.
- The product must be packaged such that it will not be damaged as a result of shipping and handling. Products that are damaged in transit to BEC due to improper packaging or by the carrier (shipping company) will not be covered under the warranty. If the product was damaged or lost by the carrier, it is the sender’s responsibility to create a claim against the carrier.
- BEC reserves the right to return products received for repair with new or reconditioned product.
- BEC shall make such determination once the product has been received and reviewed. If an exact replacement is not available, BEC reserves the right to choose the nearest equivalent product.
- The RMA /ticket number must be clearly indicated on the outside of the shipping carton. Product that is returned without the proper labeling will be returned at the sender’s expense.
- The return shipping address will be assigned at the time the RMA/ticket number is assigned
- Shipping charges to BEC are the responsibility of the sender.
- Quantities, part numbers, and date codes will be verified upon receipt. BEC determination of these attributes will be considered final.
- Refunds will be credited within 7 days of receiving the product back and it has been verified by BEC.
Adds / Deletes and Changes to orders - You will need to go to the "Contact Us Page" or call 716-689-0871. Please be specific as to the changes needed.
Returning an Item - Please write the serial number on the form if the unit has one marked on it. Also, a note explaining the reason for return, include your name, address and daytime phone number with return. Failure to obtain a return authorization could delay your refund/exchange/credit.
Missing or Damaged Items - Upon receipt of your order, any missing or damaged item(s) must be communicated to BEC by calling 716-689-0871 (Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST). BEC assumes responsibility to ship missing or damaged items when notified within 14 days.
Defective Items - All defective items must be communicated to us within 30 days by calling 716-689-0871 (Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST). After 30 days, it will be treated as a warranty.
BEC does not issue advanced replacements for defective equipment. BEC may consider sending Advanced Replacements for equipment on an Emergency Basis. If it is determined by BEC that a product is defective, in warranty, in immediate need of replacement, and recorded as such in the ticket system, BEC will issue an RMA and enter a purchase order to accommodate the request for replacement product. The customer will be charged for the replacement product. BEC will pay for normal shipping charges, Any expedited shipping (i.e. UPS Red, UPS Blue, etc.) will be paid by the customer.
A standard RMA for credit will be issued and the above guidelines will be followed with the following exceptions:
- A purchase order and Invoice will be generated authorizing the advanced replacement.
- The customer will be charged for the replacement product.
- The customer must provide BEC with their issued ticket number at the time that the replacement request is made.
- The customer has 30 days to return the product in order to receive the offsetting credit to their account. If the product is not received within 30 days, no credit will be issued and the payment for the replacement product will be due immediately.
If the product returned does not meet the warranty requirements for normal wear and use, the product will be returned at the sender’s expense. No credit will be issued and payment for the replacement product will be due immediately.
Returned equipment should be package in the same packaging as the replacement product to avoid additional damage in shipment.
The RMA number must be clearly indicated on the outside of the shipping carton. Product that is returned without the proper labeling will be returned at the sender’s expense.
The cost of shipping to BEC is the responsibility of the sender. Credits will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the product.
All other criteria for RMA’s will apply as stated in the above policies.
The customer is required to call BEC to troubleshoot product in question before an RMA will be issued. The tech support team will troubleshoot and verify the product defect and assign a ticket number.
All defective products returned to BEC for repair or replacement must be approved by BEC and have a ticket number assigned to the return.
The following information must be provided on the ticket to BEC before any RMA number will be assigned to authorize the return:
- Ticket Number
- Name on the Customers invoice.
- Customer’s Telephone Number
- Part Number(s) being returned
- Quantity of each item being returned.
After all information is obtained and the ticket number is given, transfer the individual to returns and the customers information will be verified and the return form will be emailed.
It is the customers responsibility for shipping the product back and BEC will cover the cost for shipping it back.
Credit Card Transactions
The charge to your credit card will appear on your statement as “BEC” or "BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC"
All items returned for warranty repair or replacement must obtain a return authorization number by calling 716-689-0871 (Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST). Return postage is at the customers expense.
BEC 1 year Limited Warranty
BEC warrants its products to be free of manufacturer defects for one year of actual sale date. This warranty only applies to products purchased from authorized dealers or distributors.
If proof of installation cannot be supplied the manufacturer serial number or date code will be substituted.
This warranty extends to the original user or subsequent owner of the product during the warranty term. BEC will replace or repair the product at it’s option at no charge with a reconditioned or new product. All products with manufacturer defects must be returned to BEC.
If a BEC product is determined to have a manufacturer defect, please call our toll free number (888-556-3998) before any attempt to dismantle the product. Any attempts to dismantle the product will void the warranty.
An RMA (Return Material Authorization) will be required prior to returning a product to BEC. To obtain an RMA number, call our toll free number (888-556-3998) and speak with a customer service representative. All products returned to BEC without an RMA will be refused. The warranty does not cover service calls, damage caused by improper installations or acts of nature, or violation of building or electrical codes. BEC Integrated solutions will not be liable for consequential, incidental or damages arising in connection with use or inability to use this product. In no event shall BEC integrated solutions liability here under exceed the cost of the product covered hereby.
BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC
5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Main No. (716)-689-0871, Fax No.(716)-689-0872, Toll free No. (888) 556-3998.