Aiphone NH-1SA Single Bed Station
Bedside Station Single Jack Option
The NH-1SA is a patient station with a jack for one bedside call cord. The NH-2SA is a patient station with jacks for two bedside call cords. The patient station provides call annunciation and two way hands free communication with the master station. The cancel button allows the call to be reset at the patient station location.
The corridor lamp and bathroom pull cord for each room are wired to the patient station, with all tone and light signaling and communication processed through the common trunkage wiring.
When the bedside call button is pressed, a routine call is registered at the master station, and the red CALL LED is lit on the patient station. When the call is answered at the master station, the green TALK LED is lit. The person at the patient station speaks hands free. If the bedside call cord is pulled out of the jack,
a fast call tone will be heard at the master station (and duty station), and the white corridor lamp
will flash. Cord must be reinserted into the jack to reset the call.
- Power source: Provided by Central Control Unit
- Communication Output: 100mW @ 20 ohms
- Capacity: Up to 80 stations
- Wiring: 3 twisted pair shielded low capacitance cable (12 pF/Ft) from Central Control Unit
- Wiring Distance: 165’ to farthest patient station, 330’ Max. trunkage line distance(per trunk), including length of trunk line, plus wire length t-tapped to each patient station from trunk line.
- Material: High impact ABS fire-retardant plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4-1/2” x 4-9/16” x 1-13/16”
- Certification: UL 1069 Listed, C-UL Canadian Standard C22.2
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 September, 2013.