Aiphone NHX-80X NHX Nurse Call System Central Control Unit
The Aiphone NHX-80X is the control center of the Nurse Call system, providing microprocessor control of all calling and communication functions of the system.
The Aiphone NHX-80X provides system functions for one master station, one duty station, and 50 patient and/or common area call stations. System can be expanded to 80 stations with additional trunk card (NHR-30K) installed in Aiphone NHX-80X.
Microprocessor based, the Aiphone NHX-80X controls different signaling levels from a bedside call cord, bathroom call, or cord-out status from a patient station. Warning tones for disconnected stations or off-hook condition at the master station are also processed at the CCU.
The compact, wall mount design allows it to be mounted in an equipment room or cabinet, taking up little space. All system wiring is terminated in the Central Control Unit with “screw-less terminals”. Wires are simply inserted into each crimp connector for fast and easy installation.
Aiphone NHX-80X shall be mounted on UL listed 3-gang box or inside UL listed electrical enclosure. The size of the electrical enclosure shall be more than 23-3/4” x 19-3/4” x 4”, with a secured door and a suitable non-combustible mounting surface inside the enclosure.
Central Control Unit shall be Aiphone NHX-80X, equipped with power switch and concealed status LED indicators, constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant ABS plastic.
System capacity shall be 50 call stations, All system functions shall be controlled from NHX-80X, including call signaling, communication, duty station, and zone light control. The NHX-80X shall detect if any patient station becomes disconnected from the system or if the handset is left off-hook for more than 90 seconds, and shall send a warning tone to the master and duty station.
All system wiring shall be terminated inside Aiphone NHX-80X with screw-less wire connectors. Each trunkage line from Central Control Unit shall contain up to 10 call stations, wired in a daisy-chained fashion. System shall have a maximum of eight (8) trunkage lines. Master station, duty station, 4-zone indicator light, and power supplies shall be wired directly to Aiphone NHX-80X.
Physical size of the Central Control Unit shall not exceed 18-1/8” x 13-3/8” x 3-7/8”. This shall be mounted on UL listed 3-gang box or inside UL listed electrical enclosure. The size of the electrical enclosure shall be more than 23-3/4” x 19-3/4” x 4”, with a secured door and a suitable non-combustible mounting surface inside the enclosure.
Equipment shall be UL 1069 listed, and system components shall be provided by a manufacturer having ISO 9001 certification for quality standards.
- Power source: 24V DC, use two (2) P-5242
- Current Consumption: Max. 4A
- Capacity: 50 stations. For 80 station capacity, add NC-730 Additional Trunk Card.
- Talk channel: 1 private channel
- Wiring: All wire is twisted, shielded, low capacitance (12 pF/Ft). 5 twisted pair to Master Station. 3 twisted pairs to Duty Station. 3 twisted pairs (plus 1 wire for zone light) trunkage line to patient stations. 5 conductors to Zone Light.
- Wiring Distance: 22AWG 65’ to Master Station, 65’ to Duty Station, 165’ to farthest patient station (ea. trunk) 330’ Max. wire distance per trunk line, including wire length t-tapped to each patient station from trunk line. 18AWG 165’ to Zone Light, 16’ to Power Supply
- Material: High impact ABS fire-retardant plastic
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18-1/8” x 13-3/8” x 3-7/8”
- Certification: UL 1069 Listed, C-UL Canadian Standard C22.2
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 September, 2013.