• UL®1069 Listed
• Serial & Keyboard ports
• Spill-proof membrane switch with alphabetic characters
• Easy access to commonly used menu functions
• Simultaneous display of 20 calls
• Clear, distinct voice communications
• Simple, menu-driven programmable functions
• Master-to-master intercom capability
• Push-to-Talk button or handset intercom
• Calls displayed by priority and origination
• Calls identified by room and bed number
• Programmable patient priority and privacy
• Calls-waiting, calls-overtime and cord-out indication
• View station configuration capability
• Initiate stat staff emergency request
• Upgrade patient call
• Distinct tones for high, medium and low-priority calls
• Nurse follower function
• Paging by zone or to all staff
• Patient monitor single or group
• Manual tone-silencing switch (for Routine calls only)
• High priority calls override tone-off feature
• Simplified multiplex wiring uses plug-in type connectors
• Continuous display of nurse/aide location and nurse/aide requested
• Use masters in parallel or independently
A major component of the Tek-CARE®NC300II System,
the NC305LCD master station supplies the user interface
to respond to calls, issue staff requests and alter room
programming status to accommodate differing patient needs.
The master console allows for room and staff communication
10.4" viewing area to display up to 20 active patient, staff
or duty calls, plus columns for two levels of staff presence
and STAT priority calls in English language format. Master
function buttons are provided to select the system functions
reset (black) Terminates most operations.
aide (yellow) Enters an aide service request.
nurse (green) Enters a nurse service request.
st at (red) Enters an urgent staff emergency request.
menu (blue) Disp l ays fu nct ions menu for
programming additional features.
page (gray) Initiates paging operations.
follow (orange) Initiates nurse-follower operations.
talk (white) Press to speak, press again to
listen when using loudspeaker for communications.
alpha (white) Changes all function keys to the
specifically labeled alpha characters.
monitor (blue) Enables room monitori
capture (blue) Allows for zone assignment.
view (blue) Allows review of station information.
priority (blue) Activates menu for changing room priority.
tone on (white) Turns normal call-tone on/off.
+ (white) Adjusts volume up
– (white) Adjusts volume down
> (white) Space
< (white) Backspace
Additional programmable functions include: set station
priority, set privacy, zone assignments, view station
configurations, set password, reset time of day, time display,
set overtime, transfer for master stations, paging, system
configuration, and system re-initialization.
The master station is equipped with volume control for
adjustment of incoming voice communication; tone on/off
switch for controlling the lowest priority tone signal only;
call light with indication of low, medium and high priority
calls; CE fault LED; busy and alphanumeric keypad used
for entry of station numbers, zone and station selection,
and for selection of menu functions.
The master station also provides a serial port for connection
to ancillary devices. System programming is accessible
to the user via the keys on the master station or via the
ListingsUL®1069 listed; UL®
File Number E71599.
Console: 13.2″× 9″× 5.5″
(335mm × 229mm × 140mm)
Capacity: Address up to 512 single or dual
patient stations in up to 16 zones
Environments: 26°C, relative humidity should not
Terminations: Plug-on connectors
SystemProtection: All outputs are protected by self-resetting current-limiting devices
CurrentRequirements: 0.75A @ 16VAC
NC351(A)—4 masters/256 stations
NC351(A)/2—8 masters/512 stations
IR300C-series Patient Stations
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 20 May, 2014.