• Proprietary server with built-in speaker, flat panel monitor, keyboard and mouse.
• Includes reporting, event monitor, and one remote event monitor.
• Includes paging software module for automatic and manual pages to staff.
• Includes software module to connect one Tek-CARE®
NC300/II nurse call system. Additional licenses are available separately.
• Optional software modules include up to eight additional remote event monitors, Tek-CARE®400 and Tek-CARE®500ES connections, and email output.
• 3 network interface cards/ports provide connections to the facility’s LAN and a Tek-CARE®400 central equipment.
• 6 RS232 serial ports provide connections for a paging transmitter, plus up to 4 directly connected Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call systems.
The NC385 Tek-BRIDGE® with Tek-MMARS®300 software is the management monitoring and reporting system for the Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call system. The Tek-BRIDGE® server also supplies ports for the facility’s local area network (LAN) and the radio pocket paging
system’s paging transmitter. Each Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call system connects either to one of the server’s unused serial ports, or to the facility’s LAN using a CT601 Serial to IP Converter.
The Tek-MMARS®300 software includes these modules:
• LS301 Tek-CARE® NC300/II Connection enables Tek-MMARS®300 to monitor one nurse call system. Purchase an LS302 license for each additional Tek-CARE® NC300/II system to be monitored.
• LS576 Event Monitor displays all activity of monitored Tek-CARE® NC300/II systems on the Tek-BRIDGE®.
• LS586 Remote Event Monitors display Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call system activity. This software may be installed on up to nine of the facility’s personal computers (PCs) running Microsoft® Windows®, and connected to Tek-BRIDGE® via the facility’s LAN. One
license is included with the NC385. Purchase additional licenses separately as one license (LSMON1) or a block of five licenses (LSMON5).
• Tek-CARE® Reporting System records all nurse call activity, and provides custom reports on this activity for followup review and evaluation by management. Reports are viewed using a web browser (such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer). They may also be printed, saved as HTML files for later viewing in a web browser, or saved as CSV files for viewing in a spreadsheet
program (such as Microsoft® Excel). When connected to a facility’s LAN, the Tek-CARE®
Reporting System can be accessed by any networked computer via a web browser.
• LS450 Config Tool is used to set up and customize the Tek-MMARS®300 software, and to save the system configuration.
Available separately, these optional software modules run on the Tek-BRIDGE® server, adding ancillary features to the Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call system.
• LS453 Email Output enables email addresses to be added as staff devices. The software sends calls and other events via email to the assigned staff members. Events can also be sent to anything that has an email gateway—for example, sending an SMS messageto a cellphone. The LS453 Email Output software also enables the Tek-CARE® Reporting System to automatically send reports via email.
• LS501ES Tek-CARE®500 allows the Tek-BRIDGE® to act as the master station for our wireless emergency call system. It also enables use of the NC502 PC-Alarm Panel to auto dial a central monitoring facility.
• LS601 Tek-ALERT® Integration Manager imports events from other systems (such as nurse call and fire alarm) and displays them on Tek-CARE® NC300/II event monitors.
Tek-CARE®NC300II nurse call system
Tek-CARE®NC300 with Tek-NIOS software version 1.96,
3.06 or 4.06. (Earlier versions and “S” versions of the Tek-NIOS software are not compatible. To determine a system’s software version, push the menu button on the nurse master station.The menu version is displayed at the top of the Menu box, for example: TEK-NIOS 1.96.)Optional Components
• LS302 One Tek-CARE® NC300/II Connection License
• LS453 Email Output Software
• LSMON1 One Remote Event Monitor License
• LSMON5 Five Remote Event Monitor Licenses
• LS400 Tek-CARE®400 Nurse Call System Connection (requires Tek-CARE®400 hardware)
• LS501ES Tek-CARE®500 EchoStream Connection Software (requires Tek-CARE®500 hardware)
• LS601 One Tek-ALERT® Foreign Device License (requires Tek-ALERT® hardware)
• CT601 Serial to IP ConverterTek-PAGING® UHF Pocket Paging System:
• NC369 Paging Transmitter
• NC399P Alphanumeric Pagers
NOTE: The Tek-BRIDGE® with Tek-MMARS®300 software is ancillary
to the nurse call system and must not be used as the primary means
of annunciation for the Tek-CARE®NC300/II nurse call system. To
respond to calls, staff must have access to features that are available
only on the nurse call system’s master stations.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 20 May, 2014.