Description - DISCONTINUED
A major component of the Tek-CARE®NC300II system, the NC306 master station provides the user interface to respond
to calls, issue staff requests and alter room programming status to accommodate differing patient needs. The master
station allows for room and staff communication by open speaker, or by handset for additional privacy. Master function buttons are provided to select system functions, as follows:
reset - (black) Terminates most operations.
staff - (green) Enters a nurse service request or shows locations of staff presence if SF250 or SF350B (nurse only) staff
presence stations are installed. Issues a STAT request when pressed twice rapidly.
priority - (yellow) Toggles through programmable bed station priorities.
page - (violet) Initiates paging operations.
follow - (orange) Initiates nurse-follower operations.
talk - (white) Press to speak, release to listen when using loudspeaker for communications.
zone - (blue) Allows zone assignment.
privacy - (red) Sets Privacy on or off.
Note: In programming modes, these keys are also used for various programming functions. Additional programmable functions include set station priority, set privacy, zone assignments, view station configurations, set system time, set system date, paging, system configuration, and system reinitialization. The master station is also equipped with a volume control that adjusts the incoming voice communication, beep switch that controls the short tone signal heard when the keypad is in use, call lights that indicate low, medium and high priority calls, selected zones and stations, and for selected menu functions. The master stations also provide a serial port for programming and firmware updates. The system programming is accessible to the user via the keys on the
master station. The NC351(A) and NC351(A)/2 central equipment can each power a maximum of 4 NC306 masters. Any remaining
system ports can be filled with NC304 and NC304LCD stations, if desired.
• UL® 1069 listed
• Microprocessor technology
• Serial port
• Spill-resistant membrane switch
• Direct selection of stations through dedicated buttons
• Individual LED call indicators for each room
• Clear, distinct voice communications
• Master-to-master intercom capability
• Single-button or handset intercom
• Displays call priority and origin
• Programmable patient priority and privacy
• View station configuration capability
• Initiate stat staff emergency request
• Cord-out indication
• Upgrade patient call
• Distinct tones for high, medium and low priority calls
• Twelve call priority levels
• Nurse follower function
• Paging by zone or to staff
• Overhead paging interface
• Simplified multiplex wiring uses plug-in connectors
• Locate and dispatch nurses or aides
• Displays nurse locations and nurse required
• Keypad for initiating calls
• Reset presence stations
UL® 1069 listed; UL® File Number E71599.
Dimensions: 10.75″ × 8.75″ × 3.25″
(273 mm × 222 mm × 83 mm)
Capacity: Addresses up to 50 single or dual
patient stations in up to 16 zones
Environments: 26°C, relative humidity maximum 80%
Terminations: Plug-on connectors
System protection: All outputs are protected by self
resetting current-limiting devices
Tek-CARE®NC300II Nurse Call System