The CT601 Serial to IP Converter is used to connect a Tek-CARE® NC300/II nurse call system or a monitored foreign
system to a facility’s LAN. Events and messages from the connected system are sent across the LAN to either an
NC385 Tek-MMARS®300 or a Tek-BRIDGE™ running Tek-ALERT™ Software. The CT601 Serial to IP Converter becomes a virtual COM port on the Tek-MMARS®300 or Tek-BRIDGE™, and provides long distance communication between it and the monitored
serial device. The CT601 eliminates the otherwise expensive long-distance cabling required for these connections.
Configuring the CT601 is accomplished using software provided with the device. The unit can be wall or DIN-rail
mounted. The CT601 incorporates surge protection.
Serial Port: Male DB9 serial port, 1200 bps to 115 Kbps, hardware flow control
RS232 Signals: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND, DCD
Network Port: 10Base-T Ethernet
Protocols: ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP/IP, Telnet, DHCP client, DNS
Security: User ID & Password, IP Address filtering
Power: 7.5 ~ 15VDC, 300mA 7.5V
Environment: 90% non-condensing humidity; 0ËšC ~ 50ËšC operating temperature.
Dimensions: 3.9″×2.8″×1.0″ (100mm×72mm×25mm)
Certification: FCC (A), CE, MIC
One of the following:
• NC385 Tek-MMARS®300 Management Monitoring and Reporting System
• NC470 Tek-BRIDGE™ with Tek-CARE®400 Software
• NC501ES Tek-BRIDGE™ with Tek-CARE®500 Software
• NC601 Tek-BRIDGE™ with Tek-ALERT™ Software Plus one for each monitored system:
• LS302 Tek-CARE® NC300/II Connection License –or–
• LS601 Tek-ALERT™ Software License
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 July, 2014.